Hello from Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Docherty

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2010
Dorset
Allright all?

I've been reading bits and pieces on here for a while now - I've done a wee bit of hill walking/mountain climbing and enjoy a good hike. Recently I've been getting itchy feet because I now live in East Anglia which is incredibly flat and having moved away from my mates who I used to Jam music with the old outdoorsy side wants to come out.

I'm based in Fressingfield, Suffolk and I'm slowly starting to settle into rural life having lived in Bournemouth before - some of my new found friends are keen to take me ratting, rabitting and to do a bit o'beating when the pheasant season's back on.

I've been really enjoying reading some of the articles on here and am keen to learn from you guys so keep posting these great bits of info.

Richard

Docherty

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2010
Dorset
Thanks guys :D I wouldn't call myself a woodsman quite yet, so not in the rehab... more like a recently incarcerated man learning from the hardened cons!

Docherty

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2010
Dorset
Hello and welcome. I'm in Suffolk too, but not so close to you. Keep an eye out on the Norfolk and Norwich thread.

Aye, I'm on the border - 26 miles to Ipswich or Norwich... my village are totally split over which team to support. I say my village, I think I have to wait another 9 years before I'm not longer referred too as an outsider/foreigner.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE