Hello from Salisbury

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Comfy

Hi all
Just getting into bushcraft stuff and whilst googling for information I kept repeatedly coming back to this site for the best information. Seems only fitting that I register :)
Although I've been interested in bushcraft and camping for a while (and not really done much about it), I've been nudged into it now by my photography hobby.
What I really want is to go out for several days at a time (and hopefully longer) with the minimum-ish of kit (knife, tarp, sleeping kit,etc.) plus my camera and get right into the sticks and take some shots.
Any questions, ask away. Looking forward to hearing from you all and possibly meeting up.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
hello mate , ime not far from you,i was brought up in salisbury,old sarum rings is a good place for bushy stuff,did most of mine as a kid in the folly on the heath and laverstock downs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE