Hello from Derbyshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 14, 2016
Glossop, Derbyshire
Hi All,
Registered on here before abit ago,but not been on due to other commitments,really trying to get back into bushcraft again,and show my kids life away from the xbox:)had a little winter one nighter,last week in the Peak district,,Hammock and Tarp,which was great,looking foward to getting out more,and picking up new tips and tricks from all you guys and girls ,peace Tatman

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
Hi All,
Registered on here before abit ago,but not been on due to other commitments,really trying to get back into bushcraft again,and show my kids life away from the xbox:)had a little winter one nighter,last week in the Peak district,,Hammock and Tarp,which was great,looking foward to getting out more,and picking up new tips and tricks from all you guys and girls ,peace Tatman
Hello Tatman! Sounds pretty much identical to my situation, right down to the winter hammock camp. Hope you and your kids enjoy getting out and about.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE