Hello from Bucks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arri

Tenderfoot
Jan 10, 2010
Bucks, UK
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks now and I'm really enjoying it so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Although I'm relatively knew in more organised bushcraft I've been hiking, trekking, mountaineering and camping all my life. My father made sure he'd take me with him ever since I was a very wee lad.

My father is a carpenter and my grandfather was a blacksmith so I've learned to also love crafting both wood and metal and I naturally developed a love for blades since it combines both elements, something that was surprisingly nurtured by my family; a passion that my wife doesn't agree with all the time.

Long story short what attracted me the most to bushcraft is the idea of being able to touch and feel nature (especially forests), which is one of my major complains about trekking, it's about miles and technical routes and not about sitting, enjoying and making some brew.

Cheers,

Arri (btw my name is with one "r" and I'm a dude -you know just in case-, but forum regulations prevent usernames with only three characters).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE