Hello from Brighton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Langers

May 13, 2009
Brighton
Hi there

Usual story, been reading the site for a couple of years but only just registered.

I did loads of outdoorsy stuff when I was younger, cadets TA etc. Then when I left college started DJ'ing in clubs and did nothing outdoorsy for years except a bit of paintball.

As soon as my daughter was old enough, 4 or 5 years ago, we started going out to the woods and I try to get out at least 4 times a year.

Now I have a son too who will be coming with us in a few more years. Partner really isnt an outdoorsy girl, well certainly not in a hammock and bivvi.

Thats me really, I build large websites for the public sector for a living, but also know how to wield a sewing machine.

Blimey this reads a bit like i'm applying for a job.

Nice to be onboard.

Langers

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Langers - welcome to the forum

Another semi-retired DJ here, still got my Technics and about 2000 records in my cellar/neon lit night club.

Langers

May 13, 2009
Brighton
I am making digital copies of all the good stuff right now and then getting rid.

I know sacrilege but i am listening to the music more now it is easily accessible than when it was all boxed in the spare room.

Also the doctor has told me to avoid loud music to avoid further ear damage. I dont want to lose my hearing :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE