Hello from a bushcrafty girl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firebug

Jan 17, 2011
Louisville, Ky
Hello ya'll. My name is Firebug and I have been a part of the Bushcraft USA group for some time now. I have heard much about this site and once seeing it for myself I got very excited knowing that now I have double the stories to read and knowledge to gain. :D
I kinda feel like a kid in a candy store...yet bushcraft is so much flippin' sweeter than candy.. :p

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Take care everyone! :camping:

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
Hi, and welcome to the forum. i guess you wont get much in the way of hellos back for a couple of hours as its nightime just now over the european side of the pond.You bushcrafting today or accounting?

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
welcome firebug, nice to see there are girls who like bushcraft, I wish my lady could join me when i go out but she's scared of just about everything in the woods! hope you enjoy the forum. Gregor.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE