Hello All!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt42

Jun 4, 2012
Staffordshire
Hello everyone,

I thought that i would just say hello to start with before adding my opinion to other posts. Im a student at the moment who should really be revising for his a levels next week but i get distracted easily. I have been interested in the outdoors all my life but it wasnt until about a year ago that i found out about this bushcraft business and thought id give it a go and find out what it is all about and i have to say i am glad i did.

So that is just a little bit about me glad i finally joined after lurking for a while, so i guess see you all on the forums :D

Matthew

Matt42

Jun 4, 2012
Staffordshire
I would just like to say hello before i head to the forums,
My name is Matthew and i have been interested in the outdoors for a long long time, but it wasnt until about a year ago that i heard about this bushcraft business so i thought i would see what it was all about, and im glad i did. I am a student who should be revising for his a levels in a week but i get distracted easily and this forum is quiet distrating a times (in a good way mind).
So thats just a bit about me so i guess alls that is left to say is see you on the forums :D
Matthew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE