Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 12, 2006
london
Hi All :D ,

ive been into bushcarft for a while now more theoretical then practise :( and have never thought about searching the net for a site like this ie: with a forum...Awesome, there is some cool stuff you peeps have posted... look foward to joining in.....

Rob

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
if you want to do more practical im sure there will be a weekend meet in your area sooner or later, it will be a great way to learn
leon

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard Rob. Glad you like the forum... feel free to make yourself at home:D ... and any question, just ask. There are quite a few knowledgable folk on here that can probably answer you, or point you in the right direction.

:)
Ed

Sep 12, 2006
london
Ed said:
Welcome aboard Rob. Glad you like the forum... feel free to make yourself at home:D ... and any question, just ask. There are quite a few knowledgable folk on here that can probably answer you, or point you in the right direction.

:)
Ed

thanks a lot no worries i will do.looks like I,ve missed all the fun for this summer sigh....found ya too late ...but looking foward to taking part next year...

rob

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Outback said:
thanks a lot no worries i will do.looks like I,ve missed all the fun for this summer sigh....found ya too late ...but looking foward to taking part next year...

rob
The fun goes on all year round mate, not just summer............

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Outback said:
Even better...tell me more :D
Keep your eyes peeled on here. Have a look at the Meets and social chatter part for any meets or events going on. I am going down to cornwall for the wild food meet this weekend...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE