Hello (again) From North Wales in Eryri

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Greetings,
I joined the forum last October, introduced myself and posted a few times. I then picked up some disgusting lurgy from one of our wonderful rivers - I sometimes work as a paddle sport instructor (amongst other things) - been out of action for months and only recently felt the urge to get going again.
So Hi there, once more - look forward to chatting.
I am based in Trawsfynydd, slap bang in the Heart of the Park

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Welcome (back)!

Sorry to hear about the river lurgy. What a shame our rivers are getting so infested, hopefully we can recover them.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome back! Some of those water borne bugs are BAD - I picked up one in Ghana when I was running the canoeing for Raleigh and I was off work for months and months.
I hope you have made a full recovery and are enjoying paddling again :)

Welcome back! Some of those water borne bugs are BAD - I picked up one in Ghana when I was running the canoeing for Raleigh and I was off work for months and months.
I hope you have made a full recovery and are enjoying paddling again :)
Thanks for that. ‘‘Twas nasty-came on quickly then died down then came back with a vengeance. I attended a Buschraft instructors training course just a few days later. The sweats were incredible and the aches and pains. Just thought it was the joys of getting on a bit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE