Heads up !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treelore

Nomad
Jan 4, 2008
Northamptonshire
Good evening all,

Right straight to the point, my contacts in the forestry Commission have told me that there will be district meetings held all over the country in the first week in February to inform all FC staff of what the government has in store for them. There will be a second meeting at the end of February where FC staff can ask questions from what they learnt from the first meeting.

So please sign up to the 38 degrees campaign and send a letter to your local MP asking them to vote against any government sell off of are national heritage and what has been laid down for future generations …

Anymore information I find out I will post straight away!

Many thanks all

TreeLore

Conrad81

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi,

heard on Skynews this morning that the Government is suppose to make some statement on the selling of the forests today.
I am sure we are all following these developments closely.
Thanks for posting Treelore, will be interesting to see what comes out.

All the best
Conrad............

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
They are under the control of the Scottish parliament and Welsh Assembly, both of which have pldged to keep them in public ownership

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i thought we the people owned them through are rates and taxes but it seems not and it doesnt matter whether its just england or not we should all make our voices felt as if we lose the english forrests it wont be long before the welsh assembly think they can get away with it to and sell of our forrests in wales as well and then our right to roam which we fought so hard for will be the next thing to go regards dave

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Ask yourself why this sale is taking place. Is it for the good of the nation's woodlands or to rake in some dosh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE