Heads up for a singer 201k for £20

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Local Charity shop in wishaw is selling a 201k with a box full of foot attachments for £20. only problem is it does not have the foot control and power cable. Still a bargain as the box full of attachments are quite rare and sell for £20-£40 alone.

Anyone interested it's in the Cancer research shop across the road from Cash Generators on the main street.
Say's it been checked by a electrician and good to go.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Great deal for somebody! That won't be there for long, methinks...................................

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Well who would have thunked it..Still there...I couldn't resist. £20..
war%20money%20001_zpsx42mu2va.jpg

Sewing machine...same as the one i have.
war%20money%20003_zps71xldkc1.jpg

Also got my hands of some War Money when i was in...anyone know what i have here..payed £4 for the lot.

Got a 1942 5 Riechsmarks bill along with the rest of the lot. They all appear to be post and during the war years (39-45) and just after tokens of payment. Japan, Italy, French and British colony money and some chinese and indo china and Malaysian stuff.?????

War Cash..
war%20money%20007_zpsrxscgzbd.jpg

war%20money%20008_zpsddlsals7.jpg

war%20money%20009_zpsnkmustkz.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That machine is a very good score for twenty quid, that's for sure. I don't think any of the currency will worth much above the interest for the historical significance of it; banknotes of any sort get produced in vast quantities, and people instinctively take care of them and keep them safe which means there's always loads of them surviving. Looks like somebody who's served after the WW2, and had them as mementos............

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Looks like somebody who's served after the WW2, and had them as mementos............
That's what i was thinking. Who throws stuff like this out. Some of the notes are on ebay for 5 euros each. i have two of those in what i would say is very fine condition. I'll keep the reichsmark and punt the rest.

As for the machine, I have one identical. I'll probably sell this one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE