Heads up - Defiance on BBC2 9pm tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
The blurb: Three Jewish brothers escape into the woods during the 1939 Nazi invasion of Poland, and begin making a series of guerrilla attacks on German forces. As word of their actions spreads, other refugees join them allowing them to form a larger resistance movement. However, one of the brothers fears their struggle is doomed. Second World War drama, starring Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber and Jamie Bell.

That's the blurb on it to make it all razzle dazzle for the masses, but from a Bushcraft and "What if...?" point of view it's rather good. Just make sure you're wrapped up warm while watching it, even with the log burner going when I saw it on DVD I still felt cold. Empathising too much I suppose :lmao:.

Anyway tought you might like to know it's on

Think I'll make sure I watch Top Gear before that though, it's a repeat but I missed that one when it was aired the first time.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I've just set the box to record. Thanks very much, I've wanted to see this for a while.
Cheers
Sean

Sent from my iToaster using Tapatalk

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Sounds like a docu-pic of the Bielski Bros, or a fiction drama based on a historical fact. Should be worth watching.

Yes it is, watched it a while back and quite enjoyed it.

Slightly off topic don't buy "rise of the planet of the apes", good CGI but the film was a bit flat... 6/10 in my opinion.

Liam

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thanks biker for the heads up i knew there was something i had to record tonight and that was it regards dave:You_Rock_

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Not bad for a propaganda flick.....could be our kids future .....hope we can show em how to make comfort on the land ......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE