Heads up Bear Grylls DVD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
HI All,
in my local Edinburgh Wool Mill shop (Christchurch , Dorset) They have a box set of 4 Born Survivor DVD's for £7.99
might be worth loooking in your local branch!
Greg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
To be honest, I won't even download his stuff off the net for free but if he rocks your boat then I suppose its a good price.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lots of cam copies about but not worth looking at. I've got the new version of "The Thing" for later on. Problem with downloading is I end up buying more DVD/BD than I would normally. I download films I'd never even think of buying, then view, think 'thats good' and go buy the blooming disk.

They should stop all these download sites, would save me five or six hundred quid a year :(

okoshima

Jan 16, 2012
Lincolnshire
Ive seen a similar deal at "the range" then realised i have a coaster... also @ richard if ACTA (and all the other laws the us are trying to pass) come about it wouldnt be the d/l sites that go. youtube etc would go too

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Ive seen a similar deal at "the range" then realised i have a coaster... also @ richard if ACTA (and all the other laws the us are trying to pass) come about it wouldnt be the d/l sites that go. youtube etc would go too

Very true, very worrying really, shows how fragile our 'freedom' really is. I was a good boy last night and watched about six hours of 'The Avengers' from the boxset I got yesterday...fabulous :) I'll rip all the disks to hard drive today and then put the disks away.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE