Hatfield Forest NT Wild Camp (with Woodlife Trails)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mang

Settler
I posted a quick review about a Hatfield Forest National Trust Wild Camp that Woodlife Trails oversaw a few years ago in the Out and About section.

I've just been on one at the beginning of June and there is another towards the end of this month, there are normally two a year and for some reason they are within a few weeks of each other.

It is £55 for a Friday evening to Sunday late lunchtime and despite all monies go to the NT the Hatfield Forest guys have posted really late in the day for both weekends. If you are free and withing striking distance of the Essex/ Herts border then please do consider this excellent weekend in 1000 acres of former hunting forest (booking link here). No connection, just an individual spreading the gospel. I did a blog about the weekend I just had to whet your appetite if interested...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE