Hasta La Vista

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
For the past few days I have been backpacking supplies from storage into the wood, today was the last of the rations and the cache is now sufficient to extend my usual time in the wood from 5-6 days into as many weeks. I'm well used to the stuff in boxes and I've added a load of civvy scran on which I had an offer that was too good to refuse...
397429bb-2b6a-4d2d-bb36-cb05d1f34b2c_zps971171c5.jpg

The little well in my wood continues to provide clear sweet water even in dry weather and there's enough standing dead wood to see me into the next century..:)
1st2013009.jpg
1st2013010.jpg

The wood is coming to life and although it's good to be in the wood at any time, the time of Ostara is a special time for me, so with no ties or commitments I shall duck below the parapet for a few weeks..:)
sundaywalkNewhaven13jan009.jpg
sundaywalkNewhaven13jan006.jpg

One piece of Gucci gear I've lashed out on is a pvc roll-up bucket..(£6) :Wow: so base layers get dhobied, but thick outer layers?? ah! well I like the smell of woodsmoke anyway. Maybe in the next few weeks we'll get some hot sun in which case the wood will get decorated with drying gear..

So, as the title says, Hasta La Vista. Whatever path you follow, travel safely.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE