has any one got a jaguar knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I do not have one of these but I have seen one...
The fit and finish on the knife was fair to poor, the steel is an un-named stainless with (I think I am right) a hollow grind - niether being my favourite style...
The sheath looked horrible.
The presentation box looked OK though! :)
I did think of asking for a review sample to write up in the columns I contribute to - but then decided to look elsewhere...
Moras and Hulafors offer much better VFM as far as I can see..... but I have not actually tried one.

Mar 14, 2012
uk
I do not have one of these but I have seen one...
The fit and finish on the knife was fair to poor, the steel is an un-named stainless with (I think I am right) a hollow grind - niether being my favourite style...
The sheath looked horrible.
The presentation box looked OK though! :)
I did think of asking for a review sample to write up in the columns I contribute to - but then decided to look elsewhere...
Moras and Hulafors offer much better VFM as far as I can see..... but I have not actually tried one.

yeah i agree mora and hultafors do give much better VFM (the best around IMO) and i guess yeah sheath is awfull and the knife looks alright but i am making my second knife now so wont need to buy many more knives!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE