Harkila Pro Hunter Jacker & Trousers (XL)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Overlander30

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2009
Lancashire
For Sale: As title - both in size 54 (XL). The trousers are effectively 38" waist, and 33" leg. Both are barely worn and are in immaculate condition

£250 for the jacket, £120 for the trousers, or both for 350

includes (secure) postage.

I have put these on ebay but would prefer to sell them here - I need the cash basically so am looking for a quick sale hence the prices.

Overlander30

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2009
Lancashire
still available. Jacket now 220 for a quick sale. Trousers £110.

edited to add that that i ve removed from ebay due to being totally messed about. now for sale only on this forum.

Last edited:

Overlander30

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2009
Lancashire
I've had several people PM'ing asking why I'm selling them. So for ease, I'll put it on here:

I just don't wear them. I have a Norrona Recon which gets worn all the time, usually with a pair of 5:11 trousers which I love, so they're just sitting in the wardrobe gathering dust, there is nothing wrong with them, they're not stolen or anything else "iffy". I'm happy to provide details of who I am, name, address, my website etc to anyone who is serious about buying.

Now I've reduced the prices, I can't go lower so please don't make me any "offers". The prices are now fixed, and are pretty good value considering the equipment (I think).

Overlander30

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2009
Lancashire
you cant say it might end early/for sale elswhere or ebay will cancel the auction, its against ebay rules. I did have a bid, which was retracted, then the winning bidder (who bid in the last few seconds of the auction) on both items emailed me to say he wasnt willing to pay the winning bid, made me a crap offer to take them and he d only registered to bid on those and didnt care if he got banned. so that was the end of that. Anyway, they're sold now to a happy buyer, and I am done with ebay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE