Happy Birthday Gill

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Good grief ! again ?? :D
Damn the birthdays are getting closer; I don't know where time goes, I really don't.

Happy Birthday Gill :D Many Happy Returns too :cool:

:hapbirth: :beerchug: :hapbirth:

Mary

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
how'd it go big lad ?

Got off to a wobbly start Robbie ma wee son bought me a fancy birthday cake with one candle on it ,My big lurcher was left alone and when we came back she had snaffled it lol,Then the same son was in my workshop playing with a wee wee cat we have adopted and cut his hand with a stanley knife ,so it was off to A&E where he got stitches fortunately missed the tendons pheww,(the mrs would have killed me lol).But the second half was good had the family over had a lovely Indian meal and some beers and a nice Malt.Just a typcal day here mate lol.i

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Got off to a wobbly start Robbie ma wee son bought me a fancy birthday cake with one candle on it ,My big lurcher was left alone and when we came back she had snaffled it lol,Then the same son was in my workshop playing with a wee wee cat we have adopted and cut his hand with a stanley knife ,so it was off to A&E where he got stitches fortunately missed the tendons pheww,(the mrs would have killed me lol).But the second half was good had the family over had a lovely Indian meal and some beers and a nice Malt.Just a typcal day here mate lol.i

glad all ended reasonably well with the lad mate, sounds like the rest of the day was brill :)

we're off out lunchtime for a beer or 6 so i'll raise a glass matey :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE