Happy birthday Barn Owl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
happy birthday Benjiman Button, what age will it be this year, 21 years old:lmao:. In all seriousness, hope you have a nice birthday Thomas, give my regards to the family, hope the wee man is coming on nicely, have you bought him a bowie knife to match yours, cause its been discussed lately that every time we see you at a meet your looking more and more like Davy Crocket, all thats missing is the racoon hat:You_Rock_

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
A Davy Crockett hat is a mighty fine idea Col.
I was about to get one of the aviator hats but now.....

Jacks first knife is a Boker gnome with stag scales,I can't link at the moment but a google will show you a pic.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland

Oh Jason, that hat is shocking, who in the right mind would walk round with a animals head as a hat, mental.....I dont think that one would suit Tams current look, not rustic and rural looking enough lol...

Tam ive a feeling you are going to enjoy having the wee man out with you in a few years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE