handmade knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
DSC06397-2.jpg

DSC06396-2.jpg

DSC06394-2.jpg

I'm collecting trangia cookers of all types and would like to swap this knife for one.I made this myself a few years ago and it has worked hard but never let me down,It has a lot of marks on the blade that will polish out with some effort.The blade is stainless steel with brick red liners,brass pins and yew scales.It doesn't have a sheath.
If you have a trangia knocking about I'd be happy to take if off you in exchange for this knife

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
DSC06397-2.jpg

DSC06396-2.jpg

DSC06394-2.jpg

I'm collecting trangia cookers of all types and would like to swap this knife for one.I made this myself a few years ago and it has worked hard but never let me down,It has a lot of marks on the blade that will polish out with some effort.The blade is stainless steel with brick red liners,brass pins and yew scales.It doesn't have a sheath.
If you have a trangia knocking about I'd be happy to take if off you in exchange for this knife

I've got Gas Trangia I'm tempted but I'd really miss it - shame its a nice knife too.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
You should always give in to temptation,especially when you have what I want:yikes:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Is your collection limited to the 'Trangia' brand or are you collecting other brands/models of that type of stove?

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
depends which other type,but all collections start somewhere.What have you got?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE