Handmade jewellery - Ivy leaf necklace, butterfly ring etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

While I have been off work for a few weeks with a broken hand I have been making a few items as part of my physio. All items are handmade from sterling silver sheet/wire and stamped .925 with my sponsors mark on the back (registered at Sheffield Assay Office). Prices include P&P and PayPal fees.

First up is an ivy leaf necklace on a silver chain (up to 20", longer lengths can be supplied for a small extra cost) with a hammered clasp. The leaf measures approx. 2.2x2cm. £45.

7amapa7u.jpg

ypuju3em.jpg

Next is a cute little ivy leaf ring. This is a size M but can be made to any size. The band is approx 2mm wide and the leaf 6x6mm. £30.

ba7uhe2e.jpg

Next up is a little butterfly ring. This is currently between sizes L and M but can also be made to any size. The butterfly measures approx 6x8mm. £30. SOLD

se4asege.jpg

I also have a pair of ivy leaf earrings in the polisher so will put those up later this evening.

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Here are the ivy leaf earrings. Handmade from sterling silver sheet and stamped .925 on the back of each one. The leaves measure approx. 15x12mm. £30

savu9e3u.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Those are looking good, this new for you using silver sheet as it's usually a lot of nice wirework you do. Like the Ivy, always a nice leaf, will you do other leaves too?

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Thanks :) No it's not a new thing, its just a lot more expensive to buy the sheet so I tend to do more wire based things. I will be doing other leaves, Ive got oak in mind for the next set. Ive also just finished this cute little ladybug ring today, and have started on a hedgehog one too :)

8yha5yga.jpg

u6u5ahuq.jpg

Rachael x

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The ladybird is very cute, my niece would've loved that. Think the leaves should sell well with this lot on here, especially with Christmas on the horizon. When all the blokes realise that they've been drooling over new knives and axes when they should be worrying about their partners.:rolleyes:

Nice stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE