Group buy hammock set up..Help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

willie

Forager
Sep 25, 2004
aberdeen,scotland
www.google.com
Evening folks, Well now that i have my tarp ive pritty much got the set up Mk hammock/Mossi net + my Tatonka 4x3, emm had it set it vaugly in the dark twice now, im just wondering if anyone has alterd how they attach it all together, ive seen some people with Krabs and stuff and was just wondering how most of you set it up to sort of simplfy it.

Any help will be Welcomed with open arms..

Cheers

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
You will probably see as many ways to rig up hammocks as there are people that use them,not a lot of help I know but what I`m getting at is that you just need to have play around with it to see if you can come up with something you like better.A weekend away at a moot to see how other bushcrafters rig up thier hammocks would be the best bet.
My tip,if you have a way of putting up the hammock and it works for you,stick to it,simple is usally best and I may want to pinch your idea!:) :bandit:
Litefoot.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
If you can set up your system so that it is comfortable and secure, who cares what other people do - unless its an improvement on what you already have. I would normally point folk towards www.imrisk.com as there is plenty of information there about setting up. Use tapes as they don't damage the trees, karabiners might be a little easier in some aspects - go with what you are comfortable with.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE