Greetings from Härnösand, Sweden!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello guys! I have been creeping these forums for a while, and I enjoy reading a few threads here and there, but have now decided to introduce myself.
I'm Alex, a young fella from Härnösand, Sweden. I'm a part time leatherworker, and most of my leatherwork tend to lean towards bushcraft purposes. When possible I try to spend time in the wild. I like to do a variety of things, like fishing, hiking and forest camping.

Sincerely,
Alex

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Alex,
welcome to the forum & I hope you have fun here.

It is possible to to change title threads but from my phone it's difficult to explain how. I've changed it for you for now and will try to get back to ask if a) that's okay?, b) you'd like it changed? & c) to explain how to do it.
All the best and hope you have fun.
GB.
Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Hello and welcome.
Swedish friends of ours are moving back home from London, and have just bought a house in Härnosand. Out on the island somewhere I think. Looks like beautiful part of the "höga kusten". The family are originally from Norland.

Hello, David. If they bought a house on an island nearby, it might be on Hemsön. If that's the case, it is indeed a beautiful place.
If you don't mind me asking, what have they been doing in London, and how come they decided to move back to Sweden?:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE