Greetings from Finland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 7, 2015
Finland
I have been a member over an year now but never really had a chance to explore the forum due to my studies and things going in my life. Now I have the time so I'll introduce myself...

I live in the southwest coast of Finland. Nature has always been one of my greatest passions. My journey in the world of bushcraft started when I had a small folder as a xmas present. First my interest was mostly on knives and I collected them a lot. I did a lot carving. Then I started to get into traditional firemaking and such. As my skills approved I gained interest in cordace making, wild edibles and fishing. Currently I am working on traditional finnish/nordic woodsman skills. My bloodline is mostly finnish, but I also have good amounts of norwegian and swedish blood(it was a shok for me when I found it out:lmao: ) My balance point has always been an traditional side.

I hope we will have many fruitfull discussions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE