Greetings from Edinburgh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rohan

Oct 13, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Rohan and I grew up in the Yorkshire Dales so spent alot of my youth lighting fires, whittling sticks and being mostly outdoors. I've managed to continue this theme so despite living in a city I get out and about as much as I can.

Going to see Ray Mears at the end of the month - just got a big lump of wood I am determined to carve a spoon out off so he can sign it! Yes I know that's a bit groupie-esk... I wanted to take my axe but security might be an issue :p

Looking forward to some outdoorsy banter

Cheers,

Rohan

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Ha Rohan,

running thru the crowd toward uncle Ray holding up your axe !!

you'll get all the banter you can handle on here , and the odd bit of useful info here and there too,..

oh and welcome

Cheers

Stu

Rohan

Oct 13, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi Rohan, welcome to the forum. Why don't you take your axe sheath for him to sign.

That is an excellent idea Jonathan, and probably one much less likely to involve a Police fast response unit!

Thanks to everyone to welcoming me, nice to get such a quick response.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Welcome aboard Rohan.

Nothing wrong with getting an autograph champ,it'll probably be of good interest to your heirs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE