Greetings from East Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 10, 2013
East Yorkshire
The site was recommended to me by a good friend he said it was full of people who have the same interests in the outdoors and was a good source of information and ideas with people who don't mind sharing them.
After sitting back and watching things for a wile and reading some of the posts I quickly came to realised he was right. "Cheers Badger74".

I have had a love of the outdoors from a very early age and have a basic knowledge of how to make life easier when out and about and some bushcraft lore, but I am always interested in finding out more.
A few years ago I became interested in foraging for wild fruits for preserving and flavouring alcohol, and have picked up a few books along the way to help with Identifying plants and berries.
As a medieval re-enactor I have found some of the bushcraft I have learnt helps with living history displays and this is also true the other way.
I'm looking forward to hearing about and learning all the different things people on this site can teach me and hope I can pass some things on my self.

SO HELLO TO EVERYONE
I'M Chris :D
(Also known as Big Chris or Bear).

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Thanks to all for the warm welcome, it's good to see so many of you in East Yorkshire it's good to know i'm not the only nut out here.

no mate theres lots of nuts out this way! lol! welcome to the forum mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE