Green Enmanskok Relisted (Only 1 Left)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdainkos

Forager
Aug 20, 2012
west wales
087.jpg083.jpg

Enmanskok

£7 each plus £3.50 postage

3 x Green aluminium (re isssue condition, no cooking marks, clean inside)

1 x Unpainted Aluminium (all new except for the burner)***SOLD***

The last ones that I have.

Please PM.

Last edited:

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
Damn! - payment sent before you posted pic but googled it and every image was of one of these:

austrianpansetandenmanskok.jpg

A pic on your first post might have been better.

If you could refund the paypal payment I'd appreciate it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jdainkos

Forager
Aug 20, 2012
west wales
The windshield in the photo below is a Swedish one but the mess tins are any ones that the seller can make fit, there were a lot for sale a while ago, I cant imagine why anybody would buy one as there are loads of the real thing about. Mine are all 100% Swedish, guaranteed!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The windshield in the photo below ...

Are you seeing threads back to front Jon? You should see the latest reply at the bottom of the page rather than the top?

If you are, click on Settings in the top right corner, then under My Settings, My Account you'll see General Settings. Click on that and then scroll down to Thread Display Options, you want to select "Linear - Oldest First" in Thread Display Mode:

HTH

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE