Great British made boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
A pair of Shepherds boots on their way to me as we speak!
The extraordinary curve ( otherwise known as 'fully sprung'helps with the roll of the foot, good on hills.

Best.
Cat.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I lived in a pair of these for 6yrs. , wore them daily . Eventually concrete killed them :eek:
9enuvy8e.jpg

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Some of the lads preferred the tungston hob nail version :thumbup:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I lived in a pair of these for 6yrs. , wore them daily . Eventually concrete killed them :eek:
9enuvy8e.jpg

Six years! Presumably in great comfort, too. How did concrete kill them? I am also intrigued by the hobnailed versions. If you were buying again, would you go for the Vbram Commando sole or the leather hobnailed one and, most importantly, why?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Six years! Presumably in great comfort, too. How did concrete kill them? I am also intrigued by the hobnailed versions. If you were buying again, would you go for the Vbram Commando sole or the leather hobnailed one and, most importantly, why?

Wearing them for concreting instead of wellies on a regular basios and not looking after them properly. The leather started cracking and they had been resoled a few times too many due to hard digging again on a regular basis.......I'd have another pair

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE