Grade 1 German Tank Suit Plus Liner - Great Condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All,

NOW SWAPPED

Just managed to get my hands on a 1st Class condition German Army Tank Suit with cold weather lining which can be removed easily.

All zips etc are great with no problems.

Material is top notch - I can see no marks, scuff, rips, etc and it is virtually unfaded.

Size is 180/190-90 /85 <what ever that means>

This is definatley a Keeper - but no matter how small I try and make myself it just won't fit it's too tight in the chest for me :( To give you an idea I'm bang on 6 feet tall, 32 inch waiste with 45 inch chest - and it is only the chest area that is too tight.

I thought I'd let you guys have first refusal on this item as it is in such good condition and these are really, really warm and comfy - I used to use them in winter when I was younger with just a T-shirt and underwear during the winter months on building sites.

Garment has 2 ankle pockets, 2 waiste pockets, 2 chest pockets, pen pocket on left arm.

Tank_1.jpg

Tank_2.jpg

Anything considered as a swap :D

BTW postage cost me £7.70 when I bought it.

Cheers,

Phil.

OH - BTW postage cost me £7.70 when I bought it.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Phil........Just wan't to say, congratulations on being that size and still keeping a 32" waist....How do you do it......?

Jon Pickett said:
Phil........Just wan't to say, congratulations on being that size and still keeping a 32" waist....How do you do it......?

Hi Jon,

Not a lot really. I work blooming hard, love tabbing and I really love Guinness. Used to be really fit at one stage in my life 28" waiste and 15stone - then I went into business and ended up working 24/7.

Oh yeah and the "Man Girdle Mk III" works a treat :lmao:

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE