Got to stop looking at the BCUK food picture gallery...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Note to self : Looking at BCUK food galleries for ideas only make matters worst when you are already hungry :why: *wiping drool drops from my desk*

By the way, I'm looking for a website or book concerning edible plants / mushrooms in North America, more precisely for the south-eastern part of Canada. Anyone can help with that ?

Thanks,
Fred

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
'Roberts Herbal manual' by Robert Dale Rogers (ISBN 1-894453-22-0) along with the 8 DVD set 'A Plant walk with Mors kochanski' (the book and DVDs are designed to go together) should teach you almost everything you could want to know about the plants in this area.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
fredcraft said:
Note to self : Looking at BCUK food galleries for ideas only make matters worst when you are already hungry :why: *wiping drool drops from my desk*

By the way, I'm looking for a website or book concerning edible plants / mushrooms in North America, more precisely for the south-eastern part of Canada. Anyone can help with that ?

Thanks,
Fred

That's not fair! Now I'm hungry too.

Must find snacks...

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Stuart said:
'Roberts Herbal manual' by Robert Dale Rogers (ISBN 1-894453-22-0) along with the 8 DVD set 'A Plant walk with Mors kochanski' (the book and DVDs are designed to go together) should teach you almost everything you could want to know about the plants in this area.

Thanks mate ! Gonna look em up today !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE