good news for water dwellers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnL

Forager
Nov 20, 2007
West Sussex
sorry, but I dont really see the point in this. You can already paddle wherever there is water in Scotland, the money would be better spent trying to help the accsess situation in England and Wales.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. It's providing basic shelter and amenities similar to what can be found in Canada and Scandinavian back country trails, I just hope the Neds will learn to appreciate it rather than trashing it for the rest of us.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
This seems to be good news for all you canoeists. I doubt 'the neds' will destroy this stuff as it will be to far from the main cities to access.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
i totally agree with you johnL & i do feel for people south of the border but on the same note i would not deny improvements wherever possible up here. so independant of the situation in england & wales i think its a good idea. ;)

i share your concerns as well shewie neds do ruin things for us, you only need to look at loch lomond for evidence of that :(. hope your rite locum76 should be far enough away for them to stay away.

gaz!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE