Golf ! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
:) no interest in "G"........just glad they beat the yanks :)

( sorry Santaman2000 )

LOL. It's alright Robbi. Golf's not one of my sports anyway.

More to my regret, I'm watching Green Bay beating New Orleans at football at the moment. They only trail by less than a touchdown though and still have time to get it back :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....More to my regret, I'm watching Green Bay beating New Orleans at football at the moment. They only trail by less than a touchdown though and still have time to get it back :)

i know what all the words mean, but the sentences..........:confused:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh ...you are talking about "touch rugby"? Like rugby, but with helmets, shoulder pads and makeup? I understand its popular with the under 7s here - while their bones are too soft for a grown up game ;)

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Oh ...you are talking about "touch rugby"? Like rugby, but with helmets, shoulder pads and makeup? I understand its popular with the under 7s here - while their bones are too soft for a grown up game ;)

Shoulder pads and helmets when playing "touch"? Really red; what league were you in?

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....NO scores!! Now in the lead for the first time in the game!!

i've just realised that i picked up on the wrong bit there, hotdog - church swearing - yeah i got that, just being daft. :)

but the other bit, no scores? now in the lead? that genuinely does have me baffled

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
i've just realised that i picked up on the wrong bit there, hotdog - church swearing - yeah i got that, just being daft. :)

but the other bit, no scores? now in the lead? that genuinely does have me baffled

NO = New Orleans; the statement is. "New Orleans scores, now in the lead..."

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Neither is NO. Green bay just scored 2 feild a field goal and a TD and are back in the lead by 6 points :(

Oops. looked at that wrong. NO in the lead by 6 :)

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
NO = New Orleans; the statement is. "New Orleans scores, now in the lead..."

oops, feel slightly silly now :eek:

LOL ! :) you're not keeping up here are you Shaggystu :)

i wasn't lying mate, american football really does baffle me, i genuinely thought that someone had gone into the lead without scoring, i shall stick to the cricket in future :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE