Going to Bushmoot2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 13, 2007
Lithuania
Hei,
Me and my girlfriend are coming to London from Netherlands just before the gathering, and we are looking for someone, who is going from that part of UK to the bushmoot,and have two free places in his car.
Yeah, we are ready to share the cost of the journey.
Otherwise, we are planing to reach the Bridgend by train, and just walk to the site.
Anybody did it on the previuos Bushmoots? Google maps says that it's only 3miles, not so bad.I'm just curious, because nothing is mentioned about walking in the newsletters of the bushmoot.
cheers.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
loads of people have walked to the Moot from town before,it's not that bad. If you've got a specific time though we can arrange a lift. Pm me or just post in this thread.

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
I'll be coming from London by train too. Will know the time of arrival tomorrow and let you know. Maybe we can arrange going to camp together, hopefully in someone's car or sharing the cost of a taxi.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE