Go Wild!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Sorry if mentioned elsewhere but this looks cool and just what chidren would want after their first week back at school:

http://www.sussexwt.org.uk/news_press_release.htm#gowild23
holiday20club2006.jpg
[/IMG]
Cheers

Reactions: JonnyP

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Cheers for the heads up, thats just down the road from me, so I will probably pop down with the family...............

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Right, the wife is defo working and I can't think of anything else that I've been book for so the kids and I are defo coming.

Cheers for the heads up. :You_Rock_

Pib

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Have just phoned them and you don't need to book, just turn up. I am going to go with my boy, should be fun...........

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
To be honest I'm desperate to be out, I think I'd put the house falling down on hold. I'll be their with my 4 and 6 year old with bells on!

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Pib

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

Is anyone going to this tomorrow!

If so, are you taking any toys or just lunch. Just don't want to the Michael Ryan look alike wondering around around Henfield. Minus high powered rifle army clothes and the like! :rolleyes:

Pib

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Cheers mate, I'm not sure my four year old does discreet so might see I it goes when we are getting ready.

Might see you there.

Pib

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE