genuine army surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hi all
just a quick post to say how brillaint genuine army surplus are.
i used them a little while ago to order some ration packs and they were very helpful and polite when on the phone and understood that i didnt want ten of the same menu,
i've just called to ask an off the wall question about another of their products and rather than sounding baffled they answered the question straight off without having to ask me to wait,
truely an amazing company.
usual disclaimer i am nothing to do with the company other than a customer who is becoming very regular,
regards
Sam
web address-http://www.genuinearmysurplus.co.uk

dangerpie

Dec 5, 2008
Thame, Oxfordshire
I wish I had good things to say about them.

Made an order on 21st, arrived on 27th with the wrong size.
Sent it back on 27th with next day delivery, with the promise they would send right away as soon as they recieved them.
Called them up today, they got them yesturday but haven't even sent replacement yet.

So cancelled the order, I don't think its a company i'll be dealing with again :(

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Mine was mixed as I've used them a few times.

Bought a load of bits off them before Christmas, but had to return an item. Arranged an alternative but things got a bit mixed up and they sold the last jacket they'd put aside for me.

That said, they're no worse than some other companies! Good to talk to and they try to be helpful, but they seem a bit disorganised at times :)

Feb 26, 2005
Darlington
Hi just a quick note to try and explain poor service the member of staff that looked after the Internet side as moved on the new staff member is new to the trade and as made some mistakes but thats not his fault as boss i should have kept a better eye on the job .
If anyone as any problems please get in touch and the problem will be sorted ask for Steven .
As for the 10% discount all the Bushcraft community get this discount but when you place the order you need to let us know and i am sorry that some members have had some problems

Hopefully this will be the end to the problems

Thanks Steven

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
I have always had 100% top service, no nonsense, no problems from genuine army surplus, but I only ever went to the real Darlington shop, never used their on line shop..... Manager was knowledgable, generous and also very kind to my son (who is autistic and cannot speak) Most people freak out (even if they dont show it openly) but he was patient and very calm, top man...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE