Gear clearout, HH Expedition, tarp, pads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gailainne

Life Member
For sale, stuff I no longer use
hammock-pic.jpg

Hennessy Hammock Asym Expedition, used maybe 6 times, I prefer top entry hammocks, comes with the standard fly; £60 plus postage, cheque or paypal, and I'll eat the PP costs. SOLD
41tOWKsB64L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hennessy 70D Hex fly, never used; £35 plus postage, cheque or paypal, and I'll eat the PP costs. SOLD

Buy both for £90 plus postage, cheque or paypal, and I'll eat the PP costs.

traillite350.jpg

Thermarest Trail lite regular length; £35 plus postage, cheque or paypal, and I'll eat the PP costs. SOLD

Thermarest Trail lite small length; £25 plus postage, cheque or paypal, and I'll eat the PP costs. SOLD

Anyone who says "I'll take it" has first dibs, to be confirmed by PM

Shewie just gave me the heads up if you send it as "personal payment owed" there are no costs, isnt he a nice man :D

Cheers

Stephen

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
the personel payment owed worked the first two times i done it then the seller got the fees !!!!!!!!. i would check it matej

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
the personel payment owed worked the first two times i done it then the seller got the fees !!!!!!!!. i would check it matej

Really I never knew that Gill, does it tell you when you`re making the payment or does it happen in the background ?

Sorry Stephen if it does mate :nutkick:

Gailainne

Life Member
I'm not sure whats changed, the first couple of times the fees are not charged, then its back to normal I get charged the fee ? am I missing something, it still seems I benefit, at least for a couple of transactions ?.

Whatever, at the end of the day we'll try the "personal payment owed" way, whoever takes the hit on fees, takes the hit on the fees, <shrug>, should be me.

Stephen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE