Gb Sfa+singtek Sheath And Belt Loop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've gone on a bit of a splurge over the past couple of weeks and have got myself a couple of new axes to play with and a parang.

I've also been gifted another gransfors as a work leaving present, so consequently I have

a GB SFA that I no longer need!

The axe itself is in good nick, just needs a slight buffing honing to get it shaving sharp. I also have a singtek full mask and a singtek belt loop, stunning work which really finshes off the axe nicely.

I can't remember excactly what I paid for the sheath but I think with the belt loop dangler and the full sheath it was £30. I paid £45 for the axe, so this gives you some idea of the value of the swap. I don't particulary want to get rid of the mask etc, but if I get offered a decent swap i'll chuck it in.

I am open to offers, shineys etc. I am also on the look out for a dual fuel stove or something like that.

This is really nice item so i'm after something worth swapping for. Others i'll just keep it as a spare, or gift it to a friend.

Thanks.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Not a problem Red

I have one picture on my work laptop, and i'll endevour to get some close ups of the bevel/edge etc this evening.

Sorry for the dire picture but its the best I can do at the moment, you can get some idea of what the sheath looks like at least and the style of the belt loop.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7951/gransforspr2.jpg

Hope the link works.

Sorry woodcutter, got a new g-shock for xmas so not looking for a watch. Thanks though.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That looks like a pretyty fair trade with Gibbsy there Buckley - even value and all that (plus you two could avoid postage). I would have to scratch my head for a trade item so if the stove suits you, I'd be happy to defer to Gibbsy

Red (who isn't really short of axes)

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Yes Red I thought so.

Just waiting to hear back from Gibbsy at present I did wander for a moment why you'd be after another axe :)

Just slightly off topic do you own a Lee Reeves custom. I am sure someone on here did but I can't remember who, just making an educated guess!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yup I have a Lee reves Fiddle back maple handled Nessmuck ground cruiser

400914312_d008e16b60.jpg

Pretty thing :) - it was a gift from BB (got to love her)

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its great as a user - very light and easy to carry - Singteck made me a great tooled belt case for it since it only weighs 500g. Its very much in the Nessmuk pocket axe tradition. The one I'm working on with Cegga will be a bit longer and heavier - more the weight of an SFA

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE