Frontier style NATO folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shing

Nomad
Jan 23, 2004
Derbyshire
Rustic bone handled folder with O1 steel blade and thick brass liners. Its got the base of a Nato 7.62mm cartridge case for shield. Just under 3 inch long blade.

I finished it with a fairly rough finish similar to other "primitive" or "frontier" style knives.

Last edited:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Almost very fitting .....Obama would have loved it I'm sure lol but it's fit for a king though very nice.

feralpig

Forager
Aug 6, 2013
Mid Wales
I do like that. Great little EDC, would live in my pocket quite happily, and looks like it could take the horrible abuse I give a knife.
Love the style of it, and love a bit of brass too.

Shing

Nomad
Jan 23, 2004
Derbyshire
Thanks guys, been carrying around today and refinished it to a smoother blade finish. Reminds me of an old knife I had as a kid. It was 99p in 1979 and kids could buy knives!

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Thanks guys, been carrying around today and refinished it to a smoother blade finish. Reminds me of an old knife I had as a kid. It was 99p in 1979 and kids could buy knives!

Yep, I used to carry a sheath knife in 1979, I was 12yrs and never stabbed anyone but built a hell of a lot of dens with it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE