Free GB Axe Booklet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bunnerz

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2006
Bedfordshire
What kinda stuff does this book cover?

If its things like sharpening and just general usage I would love to take it off your hands as I hope to get an axe soon!

If it is just talking about a certain type of axe and history and stuff, someone else would get better use than me :lmao:

Cheers, Bunn

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
bunnerz it talks about, making a fire, drying wood out, limbing, axe information ect
leon

markw

Forager
Jul 26, 2005
Leicestershire
Hi all,

Its 35 page A5 (the half A4 size) size booklet. Covers: GB history, the Axe making process, care, use of Axe (limbing, firewood), types of Axes, drying and storing timber, basic firelighting. Use of Broad Axe, Carpenters Axe, Axe Throwing. Picys of the forge and the Smiths.

Interesting, drop me a PM if you want it.

Mark

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I have two of these to give away and am waiting for PM's from Bunnerz and scouser4life with their addresses! They are sitting here in envelopes ready to go. :)

Bunnerz

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2006
Bedfordshire
Recieved mine yesterday! Cheers Fred!

Had a quick scan of it and just the snipets that i have read are really interesting. Im sure once i get my axe i will be using this to learn the skills needed! :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE