Free : empty 12 bore cartridge cases

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
After clays this morning I have a load of empty 12 bore cartridge cases, anyone who wants them can have them free or it's off the the bin Tuesday.

John

smoggy

Forager
Mar 24, 2009
North East England
Is there a use for these?

Likewise I have just got my hands on some spent blank riffle rounds, nice bits of brass to anyone like myself who enjoys making usefull things from rubbish.....however I have not yet found any inspiration as to what I could use them for!

Smoggy

rifle rounds are Brass Tube if you like your Lanyard holes big or even Pins if you leave the base on one in half way from each side 5.56 is brobably not to bad for size on a normal Woodlore size knife just have to be careful on placement and handle shape to get them flat etc

ATB

Duncan

waddcal

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2008
Solihull
if you have some left after sending some to bushcraft lad then i would like some :)
but dont worry if there isnt.

Callum.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is there a use for these?

Likewise I have just got my hands on some spent blank riffle rounds, nice bits of brass to anyone like myself who enjoys making usefull things from rubbish.....however I have not yet found any inspiration as to what I could use them for!

Smoggy

I have seen them made into whistles...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
your can make match boxes with them

pete

Here's one I made earlier ....

DSC00949.jpg

They are quite useful little things, I used to carry a few at one point. One had charcloth in, one had matches and the other had plasters and pills in I think.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
if you have some left after sending some to bushcraft lad then i would like some :)
but dont worry if there isnt.

Callum.

After clays I have about 1000 here. You can have as many as you want just if you want them posted send me a SAE.

But the lot goes in the bin tomorrow as I have no confirmed "I'm sending a SAE"

John

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
ok guys not been stupid here, How much stamps do you put down on a self addressed Envelope to any members on the forum.. EG? 0ne, two , three, four First class stamps! ? or do you weight it at the post office?
You can make a small Vasline case for your Charcloth fire methods, or Normal fire, match boxes, needles, small ammo for Rabbits,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE