Free bushcraft wallet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Genius. You might look a bit pikey though pulling a duct tape wallet out in the pub. I suppose having a free wallet means you have more money to put in it.

BTW. anything can be fixed with duct tape and WD40, if it moves and shouldn't use the duct tape and if it doesn't move and should use the WD40.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
MD, just ignore Andy, he still thinks digital watches are a pretty neat idea.

I made a air-rifle case out of duct tape, it was impressive....and i have to say, duct tape has endless uses, and does them all so well.

I'll be bringing my new duct tape wallet to ashdown....!!! ;) :eek:):

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Well I had a bit of slow time at work today so I grabbed a roll of tape and made one of these.
I must admit that it's not a bad as I thought it would be. Some of my folds were a bit dodgy so it's wonky in places but it could last quite a long time as you end up with a decent thickness of tape.

jakunen

Native
Stew said:
Well I had a bit of slow time at work today so I grabbed a roll of tape and made one of these.
I must admit that it's not a bad as I thought it would be. Some of my folds were a bit dodgy so it's wonky in places but it could last quite a long time as you end up with a decent thickness of tape.

And the sad muppet of the month award goes to...

Sorry mate. I can't believe anyone actually took this thread seriously! I only put it up as a laugh!!!
Oh well...i suppose I do need a new wallet too as mine is falling apart...

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
jakunen said:
And the sad muppet of the month award goes to...

Sorry mate. I can't believe anyone actually took this thread seriously! I only put it up as a laugh!!!
Oh well...i suppose I do need a new wallet too as mine is falling apart...

:nana:

Well the price was right - I was using work time and work tape so I guess I got paid to make it! :)

I doubt I'll actually use it as I only use the small card wallets you can get. Maybe I should try make one of them next... :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE