For sale: Simpsons Emperor Shaving Brush

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks,

I thought I would offer this for sale. Suitable for all types of shaving, including face or bowl lathering with it's longer handle and top grade 3-Band Super hair. Comes boxed, in brand new condition - never used. It has been cleaned with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. Absolutely mint.

Also included now are TOBS Jermyn Street Shaving Cream, Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave Oil and Feather blades.

For sale at £50 which is saving over £30 on shop prices and includes 1st Class Recorded Delivery (UK only sale). I don't use PayPal or cheques so my preferred method would be an online bank transfer but, if not possible, then cash or Postal Order.

100_9512.jpg

100_9510.jpg

Mark

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Well, to try to tempt a sale, I will also include Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave Oil and a packet of Feather blades. Both are boxed new. The extras value with the TOBS cream is now around £25. That's surely a good offer along with an Emperor brush - all for £50.

That's definitely as far as I can reach on this one!

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE