flint

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
evening all
i have access to flint,alot of flint.will post anywhere for the postage cost and maybe a small swap for the time.
cheers adrian

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi adrian I am going nuts for some big pieces of flint and have got a nice vango stove which has only been lit once it has remote canister but no pre heater tube. dont know the model number but its a new model as its in an orange coloured box!!!!

get me some big black flints and its yours!!!

evening all
i have access to flint,alot of flint.will post anywhere for the postage cost and maybe a small swap for the time.
cheers adrian

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Anybody else.I'm getting interest from abroad also and happy to send.
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I have plenty, plenty fatwood, Birch Polypore, Cramp-balls ect... Willing to trade only.

The fatwood lights like napalm.

al.

Last edited:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
No problem gents.anyone else have a look at my pics on my profile for examples.the big piece has gone but might be able to find more.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
have to say its a pleasure to deal with gentlemen.i've had nothing but good deals and friendly dealings.blackfeather,the vango stove is the dogs and just what i was after.

Apr 25, 2009
Derby
Hi Ade,
Just wanted to say it has been a pleasure dealing with you. I don't think I'll be needing any more flint for a long time to come.
Once again Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE