First Post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
Just a quick line to say hello, been enjoying reading your posts, havn't really got much bushcraft experiance, but have always had an interest, think the main reason is lack of knowledge and a bit reluctant to head of into the hils alone. Have started putting some gear together (a lot already had from hill walking with a group) but not really got it dirty yet :) , hope that might change now i've joined, already seen some posts of north wales meets, would be interested in the next.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i was in the same position, i watched bushcraft on tv and thought it was really interesting but never really got round to persuing it untill i found this site, it has helped me alot and has lots of information, also there are some very kind people on here and i dare say a fair few will live near you someone may be will ing to meet up with you and teach you some stuff
leon

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you. Three’s quite a few members in Wales and lots of opportunity to get together.
Enjoy the site :D

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
i've never felt so wanted :) thanks for the warm welcome, i'v noticed a few pics of kit on here, when i get chance i'll post my own and would be gratefull to hear your comments

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Welcome aboard

I agree, i can be a bit of a lonely pastime, i just think of the friends i have made on this site when i am out, then i am never alone.

I look forward to meeting people at the gatherings next year

Martin

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
hello
i am a bit of a newbe to have been into allthis sort of thing since i was a kid!
dont look like i am gona out grow it (43now).by the by nice name ;)
i am knowen as frodo on some forum's.
all the best
chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE