First Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
Hello all, good to be back.

I’m booking my first moot for this summer. I can only make the first 2 core days but better then than none.

Is there rough pricing for any of the workshops available or a rough idea of what will be happening those days?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Look forward to seeing you there :)

Just about all the workshops are free or have a minimal charge for materials. The only ones which cost more might be things bow making, FA courses, basket weaving and the like.

The program of what's happening on a particular day is a bit organic as it depends on who's available to run workshops and when they want to do their workshop.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's going to be good to have you at your first Moot @Leodis
As Steve said, if there's a charge for a workshop it's generally just a contribution to materials, most workshops have no cost, the whole idea is that they're as easy to access as possible.
We don't know the exact workshops going on yet but it will be a wide variety of them ranging from carving to cooking.
We'll post up on the whiteboards the following days workshops and schedule, we also start the say with a group meeting, so if there's anything that you specifically want to do then speak up there and we'll do our best to make it happen.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hello all, good to be back.

I’m booking my first moot for this summer. I can only make the first 2 core days but better then than none.

Is there rough pricing for any of the workshops available or a rough idea of what will be happening those days?

Are there any particular subjects you would like to see a work shop on? Best to ask sooner rather than later so people can ensure they have the materials on hand to make it happen.

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
Thanks for the info all. There’s lots I want to do and certainly won’t be able to do it all in 2 days.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Are there any particular subjects you would like to see a work shop on? Best to ask sooner rather than later so people can ensure they have the materials on hand to make it happen.
no, but you taught me loads about first aid last year. thank you wayne x

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Look forward to seeing you there :)

Just about all the workshops are free or have a minimal charge for materials. The only ones which cost more might be things bow making, FA courses, basket weaving and the like.

The program of what's happening on a particular day is a bit organic as it depends on who's available to run workshops and when they want to do their workshop.
M. Q was does fa stand for please in the context of courses? thx d x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE