first class service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peatbog

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2008
paisley, Scotland
I feel I have to share my experience with everyone on the forum, Last year I bought a ridgeline monsoon from Paul at Scott country and needless to say I am over the moon with way it has performed.
I have been a dyed in the wool swandri fan for nearly 20 years, but I have to admit the monsoon has out performed my old swanni, I never thought I could say that as I loved my swanni.
I liked the look of the ridgeline roar trousers to match the monsoon, and after having read that you can wear them just as trousers rather than just waterproof over trousers I ordered a pair from Scott country on line yesterday.
I had no longer ordered before getting a call from Paul at Scott country to let me know of the offer available to members of the forum, I thought that was very nice of Paul to let me know, but that's not all.
As I had asked when I ordered If I got the size wrong could I exchange them, Paul said he would send out both sizes, and I could keep the best fit and send the other pair back.
This morning I received another phone call from Paul to let me know the package was going to arrive today, and within an hour or so the two pairs of trousers had arrived.
I feel in this day and age the service I have had from Paul, at Scott country has been first class, the best I have ever had from any supplier anywhere.
I have no connection to Paul ect.
I feel when you get good service you should let " people like us " know. I for one will be using Scott country again and will be telling my mates about them.
A big thanks to Paul

peatbog

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Peatbog, Barnowl, thank you very much for your lovely comment. We always try and give a first class service, sometimes it can go wrong due to courier issues or human error but we are very proud of our customer service and will go the extra step where we can and we are also very proud to be a part of your forum too and will always go the extra mile where we can for members.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the kit, i think you may need it on Thursday given the weather forecast!

Best Regards

Scott Country Sales Team
www.scottcountry.co.uk

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
yep me to over the moon when i rang to order my smock had a chat to one of the guys there about sizing and i had ordered the wrong size he suggested the next size up and when it arrived it was the perfect fit great service regards dave

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

We try our best and "most" of the time it goes well.

Saying that we sent a Harkila coat to a customer in the USA on Monday, and he got it on Wednesday, yet I have a customer from North of Scotland still waiting on a package we sent the same day with UPS also....

Never figures!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE