Firesteel Blank Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
willie said:
Whats the Eta on them??

The simple answer is: -

The cheque from my pesonal account will be with Cam the supplier tomorrow, then the cheque has to clear, firesteel balnks will then be dispatched to me, I will packaged and address evelopes, take to Post Office and then send on to you guys ASAP. :eek:

I won't hang around once the firesteels are with me - honest :D

This has been a lot more work than I initially thought as I anticipated only doing one batch of 55 - I have ordered 3 batches of 55 plus a few others :eek:

Sorry to be so vauge - but you will have them with you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Phil.

firesteelcam

Oct 23, 2006
RUGBY
www.firesteel.co.uk
I had a call from Phil this evening and his cheque should be here tomorrow, I have already started packing them up in bubble wrap, in batches of 5 to help Phil, ( or shall I do them in sixes just to keep him busy?) :D
i will update you all here when they go out. Thankyou all and maybe Phil can let us all know how much we raised for the charity, including the £30 that i now owe, once he has paid all the postage.
Thankyou all for your business. :)
Cam

You just sit there watching telly, browsing the net, or just relaxing with a whiskey, and I'll start slaving away packing firesteels. :(

ilan

Nomad
Feb 14, 2006
bromley kent uk
Now you have spoilt the illusion had visions of some poor chap ruler in on hand hacksaw in the other cutting lengths of rod muttering darkly that no one has ever ordered more than ten :lmao:

firesteelcam said:
I had a call from Phil this evening and his cheque should be here tomorrow, I have already started packing them up in bubble wrap, in batches of 5 to help Phil, ( or shall I do them in sixes just to keep him busy?) :D
i will update you all here when they go out. Thankyou all and maybe Phil can let us all know how much we raised for the charity, including the £30 that i now owe, once he has paid all the postage.
Thankyou all for your business. :)
Cam

You just sit there watching telly, browsing the net, or just relaxing with a whiskey, and I'll start slaving away packing firesteels. :(

Thanks Cam for packing into groups of 5 :You_Rock_

As for sitting round drink whisky I'm on the wagon - not had a drink in 10 days and counting :eek:

I have been sitting down helping a pal of mine prepare for a 3 year trek around South America though ;)

Phil.

I've had a few of you ask if I have received payment.

I have marked all those of you who have sent me funds so far on the initial post to this thread here :- http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showpost.php?p=252333&postcount=1

Please check here before PM'ing, but if there is a problem get in touch ;)

If you have paid you should get your firesteel towards the end of next week if all goes well.

Cheers,

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE