Finished -ish waterproof leather bladder bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

curiosity

Jan 23, 2013
Kent
Just gotta stitch the badger leather neck with sinue thread and I'm done.
I read recently, and have just spent half an hour looking through my books - but can't find it for the life of me, information on a special water-tight sinue stitch. I think it was an Inuit thing, but can't quite remember. Any ideas? No doubt any close and tight stitch should do it??? As with all these things, you just do and end up answering your own questions!

February222013

https://picasaweb.google.com/100368873080744711453/February222013#5847749525992531554

Last edited:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I read recently, and have just spent half an hour looking through my books - but can't find it for the life of me, information on a special water-tight sinue stitch. I think it was an Inuit thing, but can't quite remember. Any ideas?

I'd guess you read it here.

Your pics don't seem to be working.

Last edited:

curiosity

Jan 23, 2013
Kent
Thanks Ian. It wasn't there that I read it, but that is a very good and informative link so cheers for that!:)
Also, just realized that when I up load a picture to picassa, the default setting is private. Should work now......

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE