Finally made it!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
thanks everyone.

think I have already faux pard (i know that's not spelt correctly! :rolleyes: )

I put some pics of my bushcrafting range up in the edged tools section. Then after a few people asked what the prices were, I put them up. I'm guessing that was a naughty thing to do coz it's now been moved! :eek: sorry!

Though I don't know where it has gone! oops, sorry. me bad :sulkoff:

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I think it's probably been pulled because its a commercial sale and that section isn't open yet.

Selling is a bit more restricted on BCUK than it is on BB. There is the Makers Market, but that's really for one-offs that members make, rather than runs of knives like yours.

I expect the Mod who pulled it will PM you. ;)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
thant figure! the first time I agree to make more than one of a particular knife :rolleyes: :(

oh well, s**t happens. I shall have to wait a while before trying to hawk my gear on bcuk :cool: not really, to be honest I have only just tried to sell anything on BB and I wasn't actively trying to sell the bushcraft knives here. a couple of people asked how much and being lazy I posted prices instead of pm'ing them :rolleyes:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I was going to PM you this morning Dave. No harm done so don't worry yourself. As Marts points out, it's a bit more restrictive on here than BB. That thread got a bit heavy with prices and sales stuff. Just keep it in mind.

In the nearish future there will be more scope for sales stuff.

Glad you're settling into the site though ;)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
well, I did say that when I had the ability to post here that rather than lurk I would just jump in and make a tit of myself! :rolleyes:

like i say, didn't start the thread with that intention. had i realised i wouldn't put prices up. heyho

Trouble is I don't get much time to play with the things that I make! :(

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Hi Dave! Im a new member here, just been here a day or two! Its Ashley btw, the Cornish Wrestler you met at Royal Cornwall Show 2006! Greatly interested in your work, especially your new Bushcraft Knife! I think that will be my Xmas present! :D I was planning to make it up to the "Wilderness Gathering" in Wiltshire for the first time, however things went bad and at last minute and I couldnt make it :( Did you make it up there? How was it?

Its brilliant to come across you online, especially in a community like this! I have sooo much to read and look at on here, im determined to see every page, pic, review, everything! :lmao:

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
well, it was a brief time before moving house and going without internet for nearly 3 months, but I'm back again! :rolleyes:

Nightrwalker (Ashley), I hope you had a good summer, hte Cornwall show was the least enjoyable show I have every attended. So I won't be there again! The Wilderness gathering however was fantastic and I will certainly be there again! :D

Snock, It was great to meet you too, It's always nice to put faces to the names (even If I fail to connect real names/faces/usernames after 5 minutes! :eek: ) It was a good show, so may well be back.

Funny anybody would that when i make an axe or knife that it's going to be sharp? :cool: :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE