Fifteen or less subsection

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
Hi folks,

I've just been reading through the excellent thread about the fifteen or less competition. Now I fancy having a go at this myself, but by my reckoning the two months for the competition is up this weekend so I've missed my chance to be involved in that and judging by the number of people whose names appear on the list yet haven't posted their entries I'm not alone.

It seems to good a thing to do though and a good test of how your camping skills are progressing to allow it to drop. How about creating a new subsection to join the Firecraft and Tracking ones in Bushcraft and Survival Skills? Set out some basic guidelines for folks to follow as in the competition and see how people go.

Just a thought!

Al

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
generally we we wait to see if there's enough threads to justify a new forum and in this case I don't think there are, if there's more like this in the future we're open to the possibility :D

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
Fair enough, just an idea. I'll do a fifteen or less camp sometime regardless and post in 'Out and About' then. Hopefully others will do the same and it'll catch on enough to progress to a subsection of it's own.

Al

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I think it has sparked a fair bit of interest, I'm going out for another play for a few nights the end of this month just because it's a nice feeling to get back to basics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE